Joshua's Grin

Joshua's Grin
Wouldn't you enjoy spending the day with this little guy?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Exciting Day!

Yesterday we had an important milestone! Mike and I were able to feel our baby boy move on the OUTSIDE of the belly!

I've been so looking forward to this event. Our son moves quite a bit each day, so I can feel him and talk to him. Although he seems extra energetic when I eat particular foods (peanut butter, ice cream), listen to louder music, sing, or play games when I teach, he also has a regular schedule of movement. I typically feel him move every day at 7am, 11am 1:30pm, 4pm, and 8:30pm. I'm curious to see his wake/sleep cycle after he's born to see if there is a correlation.

1 comment:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

How exciting! And, I am so glad you put this blog together - it is a great way to keep up with you all. The baby's room also looks adorable. :) You are always in my heart, thoughts and prayers.