Joshua's Grin

Joshua's Grin
Wouldn't you enjoy spending the day with this little guy?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No More Carrots




I can't believe Joshua is already five months old! He is a strapping 17 pounds and 27 1/2 inches long now. Imagine, growing two inches in a single month. I wish I could still do that.
To celebrate his fifth monthaversary, we started introducing new foods to him. He had carrots and made yucky faces and (to be honest) a couple of gaggy sounds. I was suprised since I like carrots so much, but Mike doesn't like carrots. On day 2, Joshua cried out when he saw the carot puree container and definitely didn't enjoy eating it. We sang several choruses of "No More Carrots" and stopped the carrot experiment. He's been eating oatmeal cereal instead for three days now. He likes that even more than the rice cereal that was his first food. Tomorrow, we'll introduce sweet potatoes.

No comments: