Joshua's Grin

Joshua's Grin
Wouldn't you enjoy spending the day with this little guy?

Monday, September 7, 2009

35 Weeks Now!

Wow! I’m 35 weeks pregnant now. It’s amazing how quickly this time has passed. Mike and I keep saying it seems like it was just early January when I was wondering when I’d get pregnant… now Joshua is almost here!

Josh is moving A LOT and is making my whole abdomen move around. Frankly, I don’t know how my students can concentrate on the chemistry discussion when Josh is moving around so much! This weekend, I felt his foot poking out my left side (I couldn’t see the foot shape, but I felt the shape of his foot very distinctly). When I went to the OB’s office last week, I was told that Joshua is head down now. How nice to know that he’s getting in the right position for birth.

I’ve been still feeling so good. I’ve been walking with Mike whenever we can fit in a long walk (like yesterday at Shades State Park or earlier this week on our favorite 5-mile walk around Franklin Colleg from home) and walking 30-minutes daily with Daisy. I nap after work every day, which has kept me feeling happy and sweet. I’m so glad to say that my blood sugar levels have been fantastic – even without taking insulin resistance medicine anymore. Boy, is the endocrinologist pleased.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are sooo anxious to meet our little Joshua. Even though time is flying, we are still impatient!
love
Mom & Dad

Unknown said...

Love your blog! Hope you have time to keep it going after Joshua is born and post lots and lots of pictures of your little man!

Glad you are doing so well!

Love,

Aunt Celeste