Joshua's Grin

Joshua's Grin
Wouldn't you enjoy spending the day with this little guy?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seventh Month Photos
















I brought Joshua for his seventh month photos this week. Don't you love those photo package coupons! The hard part is holding strong and really only getting the package deal, not the Whole Shabang the photographer will try to sell you after there are a half dozen (or more) amazing photos. But, as Mike says, it's more fun to have a few professional photos more often than a giant expensive package only once.
After a lap around the mall for window shopping, Joshua did such a great job! So smiley and good-natured. I've attached a few thumbnails from the photos taken, but we bought the one with the super big smile showing his two bottom teeth. In case you're wondering, he's barefooted in that one shot because I used my secret weapon for getting a big smile: telling him his socks were "stinky baby socks". That joke never gets old.

1 comment:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

He is SO darn cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him - we have to get together soon. :) What great pictures.