Joshua's Grin

Joshua's Grin
Wouldn't you enjoy spending the day with this little guy?

Friday, April 1, 2011

More teeth, indoor camping, & a cleaning buddy


Our sweet little guy is cutting LOTS of teeth lately. Here is a cute picture of him showing us where a new one is poking through. Sometimes, Joshua tells Mike when part of his mouth is sore & needs Oragel. One morning last week, he said, "Oragel" to me. Can't get much more clear than that!



We bought Joshua a little play tent for Christmas. at the time, he was a little too young to be interested. Now, at the ripe at of nearly 18-months, Joshua loves the tent. He likes to read books or bring in little items to take in and out of a bucket or cup.


When we were little, my mom used to have us 'help' her with cleaning. Apparently, my brother Ken was particularly good at dusting bookshelves with a sock-covered hand. I'm not sure what my brother Jeff's favorite way to help was, but it seems like he washed dishes alot. Up until I left for college, mom would ask me to be her "Cleaning Buddy" & we would team up to finish chores in record time. It looks like I'll have a Cleaning Buddy, too! Joshua snagged the sweeper to sweep the dining room floor for me. He's so sweet.

No comments: