Joshua's Grin

Joshua's Grin
Wouldn't you enjoy spending the day with this little guy?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daisy's vet appointment trip



I brought Joshua with me to take Daisy to the vet for her annual shots. I love going to that country vet. Dr. Brickler is terrific with animals (Daisy doesn't even cry when she gets a shot from him) and very knowledgeable about the latest research. Even better, though, he has a collection of animals. I really like llamas and peacocks. This time there were baby cow and baby sheep, too!
Joshua loves reading books about animals. He is especially fond of elephants and dogs, but he likes lots of creatures and can point to them is you ask about a particular animal on a page with several. It was very exciting for him to see real live cows, sheep, ponies, turkeys, and roosters.
The vet assistants really liked Joshua's visit, too. At one point, an assistant opened the door of the exam room before I had Joshua back in the stroller. He took of running around the corridors in the building. The faster he ran as I approached, the more they laughed. He's very quick!

No comments: